Scan to Pay makes online shopping quicker, easier and safer for customers
The Scan To Pay digital wallet makes online shopping easier, quicker and safer by storing payment information in one secure place. Scan To Pay works with all major credit, cheque and debit cards and secures the buyer’s data using industry leading technology. Activate Scan To Pay as a payment option in your Payfast or Paygate account to enable a faster checkout process for your customers.
How Scan To Pay works
- At checkout, the customer selects QR Code Apps as their payment method.
- They select Scan to Pay, or another payment app they wish to use that’s powered by Scan to Pay, and scan the QR code with the app on their mobile phone. If checking out on their mobile phone, they can complete the payment directly within the app.
- The payment is authorised with their bank PIN and once processed, it will instantly reflect in your Payfast or Paygate account.
Benefits of Scan To Pay
- User friendly
- Simple checkout process that reduces cart abandonment
- Payments reflect immediately in your Payfast account
- Advanced fraud protection
- Accept payments from customers who use SnapScan, Zapper, RMB Pay, Capitec, FNB, Nedbank, Vidapay, Absa, Standard Bank and SPOT
Simple, transparent pricing
No setup, monthly or hidden fees. Fees are negotiable based on online sales volumes.